Monday, March 11, 2013

Beeeest Wishes

Good morning twine fans! It's Karen from ScrappyCanuck Studios!  I am here today to share a fun and simple project with you using Twisted Lime Trendy Twine - one of my all time favourite twine colours! 

This time of year always make me think of green, and not just because of St. Patrick's Day, but also because I start to anticipate the wonderful bright green colour that starts to make it's way into my garden!  So I thought I would team up Twisted Lime with a couple of other springs favourites of mine - bumblebees and plants!

 
To make this little plant topper, I teamed simply created a flower shape around my scalloped circle by looping the twine in behind the punched shape and adhering in place.  I then added a bit of twine to the pot to tie the embellishments together, and I am all set to take this off to offer some "Beeeeest wishes"!
 
Don't forget that you still have time to join into this month's challenge - Going green!  And there are so many fun Trendy Twine green colours - there's bound to be one that you'll love as much as I love Twisted Lime...go check them out!


9 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!